VIRTUAL MEETING PLANNER POSITION SUMMARY:
The Meeting Planner is responsible for all facets of the planning and execution for our clients’ virtual meetings. These duties include, but are not limited to, budget management, strategic planning, third-party relationships, and oversight of the virtual meeting execution. This is a 100% Dallas office-based position; no opportunity for remote/work from home.
ROLE RESPONSIBILITIES / FUNCTIONS:
- Serve as the primary point of contact to our clients, meeting attendees and other related parties for each meeting.
- Consult with client(s) to identify goals and vision, establish direction, facilitate problem solving and get decisions made.
- Oversee and manage virtual meeting budgets to deliver on or below objectives.
- Responsible for the invitation and registration process; update/maintain database including manual data entry; generate and provide attendee status reporting; oversee all aspects of virtual meeting platform; collect and reproduce all speaker presentations; generate and distribute all other collateral ensuring that materials are professional and appropriately reflect client and MPW standards; management of the virtual meeting and financial close-out process.
- Minimum of two years’ experience within the meeting planning industry is required
- Experience organizing and executing virtual meetings
- BS or BA degree preferred
- Excellent Interpersonal skills (friendly, outgoing)
- Attention to Detail (perfectionists preferred)
- Well Organized with an ability to Prioritize and Multi-Task
- Extremely Customer Service Oriented
- Patient, Flexible Attitude
- Excellent Time Management
- Ability to Work under pressure in a Fast Paced, Demanding Environment
- Self-Motivated but also Follows Instructions
- Good Communicator/Articulate
- Problem Solver
- Team Player
- Proficient with MS Office Suite, PowerPoint and database programs
- Execution of virtual meetings may involve evening or weekend hours.
Meeting Protocol Worldwide, L.P. (MPW) was formed to provide meeting planning services exclusively for the clinical research and pharmaceutical industry. In the twenty-six years since its establishment, MPW has organized over 6,000 meetings for hundreds of pharmaceutical, biotech, medical device manufacturers and clinical research organizations. MPW has an opening in our Dallas, Texas office for a Virtual Meeting Planner. No relocation package is being offered. No virtual/remote opportunities are being considered.
Competitive salary, 401k contribution, eligible for bonus, Blue Cross Blue Shield health, dental insurance, HSA contribution, 14 days of annual PTO, 8 bank holidays observed, referall program