Account Executive—Etherio Group
This position is as a remote 1099 Independent Contractor, based virtually, paying commissions on all aspects of sourcing, meeting planning and logistics management offering uncapped commission potential.
A great opportunity for a meeting professional or hospitality supplier with an entrepreurial spirit.
Why not have a chance to create your own future while furthering your connections and relationships with meeting professionals, offering full-service solutions for their planning needs all around the world? By combining these tools and the ability to achieve some of the highest commissions available, Etherio Group is the best place to launch your next career step.
We provide our associates with all the tools to be successful… a powerful, user-friendly CRM that keeps track of your clients and business opportunities, an integrated website as well as Microsoft Web 365 to include email, PowerPoint, Excel, Presentation Decks, Sales Tools, Business Cards and other marketing support to help you achieve success. We handle all back end contracting, accounting and administrative responsibilities on your behalf so you can focus on relationships, building and growing your business!
- Developing client contacts for meeting planning services, ranging from sourcing & contract negotiation to complete end to end logistics support & services including a virtual platform
- Sourcing meeting venues on behalf of clients
- Maintain and expand client relationships in order to expand the range of services provided
- Working closely with meeting & event planners and to support full-service programs
- Utilizing company provided CRM platform
- Sourcing through the company licensed Cvent platform
The ideal candidate must possess the following qualities:
- Entrepreneurial, "can do" attitude, and is motivated by building their own book of business
- A true “go-getter” who understands and knows how to navigate the landscape
- Minimum 3 years working within the meetings & events and hospitality industry
- Motivated in developing relationships, selling sourcing and full-service meeting services
- Strong working knowledge of the meetings & incentives and conventions industry
- Wide network of contacts involved in meeting contracting decisions
- Excellent communication skills, written and oral presentations a must
- Destination and property knowledge a plus
- Industry involvement and engagement in Local and National Associations a plus
- Knowledge of meeting logistics management and end to end services a plus