Deemed one of the best places to work in the health care marketing industry by MM&M, Health & Wellness Partners, LLC (HWP), is a full-service medical communications company that specializes in developing and executing promotional medical education programs. We are proud of the career growth opportunity offered to all team members and a culture that supports many charitable initiatives.
At this time we are looking to build a team of Part-time Virtual Meeting Moderators who are responsible for the successful execution of virtual meetings. Specific responsibilities include:
- Preprogram management, eg, set-up, tech check, content posting, greeting presenter/client, and audience sign-in/attendance
- Meeting start support, eg, introductions confirmation of content projection and audio quality
- Program oversight during the entire meeting, eg, monitor content presentation, projection, and quality of meeting (sound and video); access chat for questions; open lines for discussion
- Postprogram documentation, eg, audience attendance, chat report
- Availability based on program scheduling, eg, various times of day or evening across US time zones and all days of the week except Sunday
The ideal candidate will be proficient in virtual platforms, eg, Zoom Meetings and Zoom Webinar.
About this company
Health & Wellness Partners (HWP) is a medical education company unlike any other, committed to making a difference for clients as well as for patients, for company employees and for the larger community. HWP is engaged by clients to assist with strategy, contebnt, implementations and outcomes.