An entertainment and production company has an opportunity available for an Administrative Support/Event Planner. You will work 4 hours during non-peak and 6 hours during peak seasons, between the hours of 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Coordinate details of booked events
- Manage relationships with clients, vendors, and venues throughout the event planning process
- Collect and organize media for events
- Assist sales team with entering data, creating quotes, etc.
- Serve as liaison with vendors on event-related matters
- Create and understand technology work flows
- Use Microsoft Office Suite and various other Software Systems
- Perform miscellaneous projects and other duties as assigned
- Experience in the event industry is not required, but is a plus
- Must be proficient using Microsoft Office and can easily learn new Software Systems; DJ Event Planner, PeopleHR, TimeClock Plus, and Google Drive
- Must have the ability to create and understand technology work flows
- Must have excellent customer service and multi-tasking skills
- Must be a high energy, proactive, self-starter who has tenacious work habits
- Must be detail-oriented, organized, professional, and courteous
- Must have excellent communication skills
- Must have a strong work ethic
Only candidates that can pass a background check and drug screen will be considered.
For an immediate interview, please call 216-575-7145 or submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For over 30 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.
Location/Region: Bedford, OH